Calling All Downtown Residents!
Curious to know what’s happening in your own backyard? Want to get to know more of your neighbors? How about the individuals, businesses, and organizations that drive so many decisions in the downtown area? Would you like to support the recipient of a resident award? Great. We’ve got the perfect evening for you.
Downtown Annual Meeting and Awards Ceremony
Thursday, February 16 from 5:30 pm to 8 pm
Raleigh Convention Center
The Downtown Raleigh Alliance (DRA) is holding its Annual Meeting and Awards Ceremony on Feb 16th starting at 5:30pm, followed by an after-party from 8 pm to 9 pm.
Register here by Tuesday, February 7 and enter DLA17 in the promo code box for your resident discount.
Here’s why you should attend:
- Meet new people.
- Network at the reception from 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm.
- Enjoy a three-course dinner.
- Listen to a great presentation by urban planning expert Christopher Beynon. His topic of conversation? The importance of inclusivity.
- Celebrate the successes of downtown Raleigh with its biggest advocates.
- Meet all the members of the Downtown Raleigh Alliance staff.
- Get a great deal on tickets. Residents receive a $20 discount using the code DLA17.
- Have fun.
- Support downtown and the champions whose contributions are making a significant impact on downtown.
- Support the resident award recipient.
- Socialize at the after-party from 8 pm to 9 pm.
So tell your friends, get a group together, and come out for a great evening. We think you’ll be glad you did.
For more information, click here or contact Ellen Chilton at email@example.com. We hope to see you there!